Please Make your DONATION here...
Our Mission Statement
CADAprograms is a socially inclusive organization that relieves hunger, heightens awareness of environmental stewardship, improves the education, health, and well being of disadvantaged groups by creating environments to improve diversity.
CADAprograms provides year round out-of-school time programs for children in a safe, supervised, constructive environment with educational activities on a daily basis.
"Building our future while remembering our past"
The "Sankofa Bird", a beautiful and colorful bird from African Culture, is symbolic for the need for building the community's future, while remembering and preserving our historical past. CADAprograms embraces the symbolism of the Sankofa bird.
Our year-round programs operate in a safe, nurturing, drug-free environment conducive for learning and emotional balance.
The After-School Program
- The Academy
- The Watch Me Eat Program
- The Expand the World Program
The Summer Camp
Summer Activities For Everyone (SAFE)
- The Math Leads to Success (MLS)
- Career Exploration & Planning (CEP)
- The Culture, Art, Language, and Music (CALM)
- The Life Awaits Me Program (LAMP)
Senior Citizens Program (Wisdom Keepers)
- Lunch for Life
- Gifts for Smiles
- Dinner and a Movie
Please view our web pages to find out more about CADAprograms including our upcoming events or contact us:
419 Lincoln Highway
North Versailles, PA 15137
Phone: (412) 829-2711
Provide youth, and parents with quality learning experiences in a safe, drug-free environment:
- Promote & encourage competent education
- Reduce juvenile delinquency
Secure resources to prepare North Versailles residents to compete in a global economy:
- Establish & maintain on-site health clinic
- Promote & facilitate positive parenting skills
- Increase cultural diversity competence
- Build a multipurpose communicty center
- Provide computer training for NorthVersailles
- Design & implement income generating programs
- Provide job readiness programs
Heighten awareness of environmental stewardship:
- Raise awareness & prevention of environmental illnesses such as Multiple Chemical Sensitivity (MCS)
- Promote the use of Integral Pest Management
- Promote healthy & environmentally safe building and cleaning products
United Way Contributor #989393
State Employee Contributor #4601-0131
Federal Employee Contributor #42946